list_of_bonuses

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
list_of_bonuses [2020/01/18 12:01]
second
list_of_bonuses [2020/03/25 16:09] (current)
corsario
Line 30: Line 30:
 **Other:** **Other:**
 ---- ----
-  ​* **Vit:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 +    ​* **Vit:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 
-  * **Int:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 +    * **Int:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 
-  * **Str:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 +    * **Str:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 
-  * **Dex:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 +    * **Dex:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 
-  * **Spell Speed:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +10%, +20% +    * **Spell Speed:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +10%, +20% 
-  * **Critical Hit Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +10+    * **Critical Hit Chance:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2,5%, +5
-  * **Stun Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +8% +    * **Stun Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +8% 
-  * **Poison Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +8% +    * **Poison Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +8% 
-  * **Slow Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +8% +    * **Slow Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +8% 
-  * **Penetrating Hit Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +10%+    * **Penetrating Hit Chance:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2,5%, +5%
 </​WRAP>​| </​WRAP>​|
 </​WRAP>​ </​WRAP>​
 ---- ----
  
-==== Armor ====+==== Chest ====
 ---- ----
  
Line 64: Line 64:
 **Other:** **Other:**
 ---- ----
-  ​* **Max HP:** \\ +50, +100, +150, +200, +300  +    ​* **Max HP:** \\ +50, +100, +150, +200, +300 
-  * **Spell Speed:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +10%, +20%  +    * **Spell Speed:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +10%, +20% 
-  * **Damage:** \\ +5, +10, +15, +30, +50 +    * **Damage:** \\ +5, +10, +15, +30, +50 
-  * **Defense:​** \\ +1, +3, +7, +10, +15 +    * **Defense:​** \\ +1, +3, +7, +10, +15 
-  * **Magic Defense:** \\ +1, +3, +7, +10, +15 +    * **Magic Defense:** \\ +1, +3, +7, +10, +15 
-  * **Steal HP:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2%, +3%  +    * **Steal HP:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2%, +3% 
-  * **Steal MP:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2%, +3%  +    * **Steal MP:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2%, +3% 
-  * **Resist Knock Back:** \\ 1%, 3%, 5%, 7%, 10% +    * **Resist Knock Back:** \\ +1%, +3%, +5%, +7%, +10
 +</​WRAP>​| 
 +</​WRAP>​ 
 +---- 
 + 
 +==== Head ==== 
 +---- 
 + 
 +<WRAP left> 
 +|<WRAP left> 
 +**Strong Against:​** 
 +---- 
 +  * **Strong Against Human:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +10%  
 +  * **Strong Against Animal:** \\  +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +10%  
 +  * **Strong Against Undead:** \\  +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +10%  
 +  * **Strong Against Creature:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +10%  
 +  * **Strong Against Deamon:** \\  +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +10%  
 +  * **Strong Against Dragon:** \\  +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +10%  
 +  * **Strong Against Anthropod:​** \\  +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +10% 
 +</​WRAP>​| 
 +</​WRAP>​ 
 + 
 +<WRAP center>​ 
 +|<WRAP left> 
 +**Other:​** 
 +---- 
 +    * **HP Regeneration:​** \\ +0,2%, +0,4%, +0,6%, +0,8%, +1%  
 +    * **MP Regeneration:​** \\ +0,2%, +0,4%, +0,6%, +0,8%, +1%  
 +    * **Magic Defense:** \\ +1%, +3%, +7%, +10%, +15% 
 +    * **Attack Speed:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +10%, +20% 
 +    * **Evasion:​** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +10%, +15% 
 +    * **Poison Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +8% 
 +    * **Steal MP:** \\ +0,1%, +0,2%, +0,3%, +0,5%, +1
 </​WRAP>​| </​WRAP>​|
 </​WRAP>​ </​WRAP>​
Line 97: Line 129:
 **Other:** **Other:**
 ---- ----
-  ​* **Vit:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 +    ​* **Vit:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 
-  * **Int:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 +    * **Int:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 
-  * **Str:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 +    * **Str:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 
-  * **Dex:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 +    * **Dex:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 
-  * **Defense:​** \\ +1, +3, +7, +10, +15 +    * **Defense:​** \\ +1, +3, +7, +10, +15 
-  * **Exp Bonus:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +8%, +10% +    * **Exp Bonus:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +8%, +10% 
-  * **Resist Stun Chance:** \\ +10%, +20%, +30%, +40%, +50% +    * **Gold Bonus:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +8%, +10% 
-  * **Resist Poison Chance:** \\ +10%, +20%, +30%, +40%, +50% +    ​* **Resist Stun Chance:** \\ +10%, +20%, +30%, +40%, +50% 
-  * **Damage Reflection:​** \\ +3%, +5%, +8%, +13%, +20%+    * **Resist Poison Chance:** \\ +10%, +20%, +30%, +40%, +50% 
 +    * **Damage Reflection:​** \\ +3%, +5%, +8%, +13%, +20%
 </​WRAP>​| </​WRAP>​|
 </​WRAP>​ </​WRAP>​
Line 111: Line 144:
 ---- ----
  
-==== Gloves ​====+==== Hands ====
 ---- ----
  
Line 132: Line 165:
 **Other:** **Other:**
 ---- ----
-  ​* **Vit:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 +    ​* **Vit:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 
-  * **Int:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 +    * **Int:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 
-  * **Str:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 +    * **Str:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 
-  * **Dex:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 +    * **Dex:** \\ +2, +4, +6, +8, +12 
-  * **Attack Speed:** \\ +1, +3, +7, +10, +15 +    * **Attack Speed:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +10%, +20% 
-  * **Max MP:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +8%, +10+    * **Max MP:** \\ +20, +50, +70, +100, +150
-  * **Steal MP:** \\ +10%, +20%, +30%, +40%, +50%+    * **Steal MP:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2,5%, +5%
 </​WRAP>​| </​WRAP>​|
 </​WRAP>​ </​WRAP>​
Line 144: Line 177:
 ---- ----
  
-==== Greaves ​====+==== Legs ====
 ---- ----
  
Line 166: Line 199:
   * **Max HP:** \\ +50, +100, +150, +200, +300    * **Max HP:** \\ +50, +100, +150, +200, +300 
   * **Defense:​** \\ +1, +3, +7, +10, +15   * **Defense:​** \\ +1, +3, +7, +10, +15
-  * **HP Regeneration:​** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2%, +3%  +  * **HP Regeneration:​** \\ +0,2%, +0,4%, +0,6%, +0,8%, +1%  
-  * **MP Regeneration:​** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2%, +3%  +  * **MP Regeneration:​** \\ +0,2%, +0,4%, +0,6%, +0,8%, +1%  
-  * **Critical Hit Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +10%+  * **Critical Hit Chance:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2,5%, +5%
   * **Evasion:​** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +10%, +15%   * **Evasion:​** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +10%, +15%
   * **Resist Knock Back:** \\ 1%, 3%, 5%, 7%, 10%    * **Resist Knock Back:** \\ 1%, 3%, 5%, 7%, 10% 
 </​WRAP>​| </​WRAP>​|
 </​WRAP>​ </​WRAP>​
- 
 ---- ----
  
-==== Boots ====+==== Feet ====
 ---- ----
  
 <WRAP left> <WRAP left>
 |<WRAP left> |<WRAP left>
-**Possible Opposition:​**+**Possible Opposition:​** ​
 ---- ----
   * **Sword Defense:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +10%, +15%  ​   * **Sword Defense:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +10%, +15%  ​
Line 198: Line 230:
   * **Max HP:** \\ +50, +100, +150, +200, +300    * **Max HP:** \\ +50, +100, +150, +200, +300 
   * **Max MP:** \\ +20, +50, +70, +100, +150    * **Max MP:** \\ +20, +50, +70, +100, +150 
-  * **Movement Speed:** \\ +2%+4%, +6%, +10%+20% +  * **Critical Hit Chance:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2,5%, +5%
-  * **Critical Hit Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%+3%, +5%, +10%+
   * **Evasion:​** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +10%, +15%   * **Evasion:​** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +10%, +15%
-  * **Stun Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +8%+  * **Stun Chance:** \\ 1%, 2%, 3%, 5%, 8%  
 +  * **Slow Chance:** \\ 1%, 2%, 3%, 5%, 8% 
   * **Exp Bonus:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +8%, +10%   * **Exp Bonus:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +8%, +10%
-  * **Gold Bonus Drop:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +8%, +10%+  * **Gold Bonus:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +8%, +10%
 </​WRAP>​| </​WRAP>​|
 </​WRAP>​ </​WRAP>​
Line 209: Line 241:
 ---- ----
  
-==== Necklace ​====+==== Amulet ​====
 ---- ----
  
Line 231: Line 263:
   * **Max HP:** \\ +50, +100, +150, +200, +300    * **Max HP:** \\ +50, +100, +150, +200, +300 
   * **Max MP:** \\ +20, +50, +70, +100, +150    * **Max MP:** \\ +20, +50, +70, +100, +150 
-  * **HP Regeneration:​** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2%, +3%  +  * **HP Regeneration:​** \\ +0,2%, +0,4%, +0,6%, +0,8%, +1%  
-  * **MP Regeneration:​** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2%, +3%  +  * **MP Regeneration:​** \\ +0,2%, +0,4%, +0,6%, +0,8%, +1%  
-  * **Critical Hit Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +10+  * **Critical Hit Chance:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2,5%, +5
-  * **Penetrating Hit Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +10%+  * **Penetrating Hit Chance:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2,5%, +5%
   * **Stun Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +8%   * **Stun Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +8%
-  * **Steal MP:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2%, +3+  * **Steal MP:** \\ +0,1%, +0,2%, +0,3%, +0,5%, +1
   * **Exp Bonus:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +8%, +10%   * **Exp Bonus:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +8%, +10%
-  * **Gold Bonus Drop:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +8%, +10%+  * **Gold Bonus:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +8%, +10%
 </​WRAP>​| </​WRAP>​|
 </​WRAP>​ </​WRAP>​
Line 267: Line 299:
   * **Max HP:** \\ +50, +100, +150, +200, +300    * **Max HP:** \\ +50, +100, +150, +200, +300 
   * **Max MP:** \\ +20, +50, +70, +100, +150    * **Max MP:** \\ +20, +50, +70, +100, +150 
-  * **Magic ​Defense:** \\ +1, +3, +7, +10, +15 +  * **Resist ​Magic:** \\ +1%, +3%, +7%, +10%, +15% 
-  * **Penetrating Hit Chance:** \\ +1%, +2%, +3%, +5%, +10%+  * **Penetrating Hit Chance:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2,5%, +5%
   * **Steal HP:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2%, +3%    * **Steal HP:** \\ +0,5%, +1%, +1,5%, +2%, +3% 
   * **Item Bonus Drop:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +8%, +10%   * **Item Bonus Drop:** \\ +2%, +4%, +6%, +8%, +10%
  • list_of_bonuses.txt
  • Last modified: 2020/03/25 16:09
  • by corsario